SEMINOLE COUNTY OFFICE OF EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT IS RESPONDING TO COVID-19
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS HYBRID IN-PERSON AND ONLINE MEETINGSBanka Doiton 2019 DURING COVID-19 RESPONSE
SEMINOLE COUNTY GOVERNMENT OFFICES ARE CLOSED FRIDAY , DECEMBER 25, 2020 IN OBSERVANCE OF CHRISTMAS DAY. OUR OFFICES WILL RESUME NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2020.
Helpful Information & Resources
Banka Doiton 2019
A resource monitoring plan has been established to ensure that the natural lands of Seminole County are being managed efficiently and effectively.
Reasons we monitor the Natural Lands properties
- Monitor the effects habitat restoration has on our wilderness areas.
- Monitor the effects exotic species control has on our wilderness areas.
- Monitor the effects public use has on our wilderness areas.
- Measure of species diversity
- Monitor Federal and State listed species
- Provide a vehicle for community involvement through volunteerism, academic research, etc.
- Provide annual data to Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC), Florida Natural Areas Inventory (FNAI), and requests from outside parties